International Customer Service Professional – Den Bosch, Netherlands
Are you ready to join our fast-paced international environment to create a better future for all?
Founded in 2006, Enphase transformed the solar industry with our revolutionary microinverter technology which turns sunlight into a safe, reliable, resilient, and scalable source of energy to power our lives. Today, our intelligent microinverters work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology and industry-leading app, we engineer one of the industry’s best-performing clean energy systems. The Enphase Energy system enables people to make, use, save, sell, and own their power by building a new energy future that harnesses the sun.
We already have installed more than 39 million microinverters on more than 1.7 million homes in over 130 countries, helping millions of people gain access to clean, affordable, and reliable energy while creating good jobs and a more carbon-free future for everyone. Enphase is putting people and their power at the center of our shared energy future – and in order to pursue this vision we need motivated, self-starters like you to join our team!
About the Role:
With our outstanding technical expertise, we at Enphase customer service are helping our customers to make the best use of their Enphase solar PV-systems. The most advanced technology at Enphase allows us to monitor and control each component in the field. Industry leading innovation and continuous learning allows us to always remain one step ahead of our installer partners and being well equipped to provide professional support during commissioning of new sites. We are hiring team members to join and work out of our office location in Den Bosch/NL. The possibilities are endless, including a competitive base salary, corporate bonuses that are paid out quarterly, excellent benefits, and even company stock! Currently, we are offering a €500 sign-on bonus.
- Improve customer satisfaction by helping our customers (Homeowners) and installers to solve technical problems as well as support installers during commissioning (email or phone)
- Document received cases and follow up in a timely manner
- Cooperate with Enphase Field Service Technicians and Field Application Engineers
- Use & maintain the service knowledge base
- Continuously learn and improve PV knowledge
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience in customer service or equivalent educational background
- English and Dutch language required
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility
- Understand electrical systems (electrical/PV advantageous)
- Familiarity with MS-Office (SalesForce is advantageous)
What we offer:
- A challenging position in a dynamic and rapidly growing international company in the photovoltaic industry.
- Competitive salary plus additional benefits.
- A great work environment in teams with colleagues from various countries.
23 maart 2022